Phan Family Trust
- 3 new commercial warehouse units
- Sale value: in excess of $3m
- Completion: 2018
Scope of Role
Architectural and engineering design development management; construction tender scope, documentation and process; formal contract; Building Permit acquisition; lender documentation.
Precast concrete, single-storey industrial warehouses.
- Future-proofing – Advised client on design additions and changes to the interior of the building to reduce cost of known changes to be introduced in the future.
- Value engineering – Proposing specification changes to the exterior of the building to maximise value without comprising aesthetics or quality.
- Contractor selection – recommended and ran a second tender, secured a better price, quicker start date and shorter construction period.
More industrial developments